Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm leaving!!

I can't believe that I am actually leaving on a mission tomorrow and that I am getting set apart tonight! I feel like i'm in a dream. I can't even describe how i'm feeling. One minute i'm really happy and excited and the next minute i'm really nervous and afraid. It's been a roller coaster of emotions over the last few months but I know with out a doubt that I am suppose to be going on a mission. Sometimes I think i'm crazy and wonder why i'm doing this, but I received my answer and I know the Lord has a plan for me. He loves each and everyone of us!! He has a plan for us even if its not what we want at first but if we have faith, in time we will be blessed and grateful for following him. I was I was better prepared but I do have a testimony and that's the most important thing to have :) I know the Lord will make up for my weaknesses if I serve him with all my heart!! I am excited to share the gospel and to help others find the joy and happiness that will last forever. I love my family and friends so much!! I will miss all of you!! Please keep me in your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be the best missionary! I am so excited for you! GOOD LUCK!! :)

    ReplyDelete